- $6 for a one-year, 9-issue subscription to Vegetarian Times ($12 list price). Providing healthy vegetarian alternatives to classic food dishes, the pages of Vegetarian Times are filled with recipes, health news, diet tips, and in-depth research about nutrition and exercise.
- $10 for a one-year, 6-issue subscription to Taste of the South ($18 list price). Devoted to the comfort of Southern cooking, this publication contains recipes, entertaining ideas, and tips from chefs to enjoy the South's favorite foods.
- $10 for a one-year, 6-issue subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen ($19.98 list price). This magazine shares simple home cooking recipes, creative food presentation, and holiday menus from the mind of Food Network star Paula Deen.
- $10 for a one-year, 12-issue subscription to Bon Appétit ($19.99 list price). While profiling the diverse array of cuisine found in America, Bon Appétit also celebrates delectables from around the world by sharing recipes, cooking tips, and trendy restaurants.
- $12 for a one-year, 12-issue subscription to Food & Wine ($23.95 list price). Focusing on bringing forth sensuous pleasures, this monthly delivers recipes and the highest-rated wines, accompanied by popping full-color photos.
- $15 for a two-year, 24-issue subscription to Food & Wine ($29.95 list price)
Cooking Magazine Subscriptions
Readers pluck these popular periodicals from the mailbox or the talons of a low-flying stork and immediately begin flipping through pages packed with articles and photographs about their favorite subjects. Glean easy-to-make, delicious meal recipes from Cooking with Paula Deen and Taste of the South. Vegetarian Times fills many of its pages with healthy eating advice, and Bon Appétit and Food & Wine scours various regions for new, exciting ingredients and recipes for its readers.
- Magazines chock-full of tips for cooking
- Easy-to-follow recipes
- Healthy eating advice
How to get your goods: after purchasing this deal, pull up your Groupon with our mobile app or by going to My Groupons (or to My Gifts if you are giving this as a gift*) and clicking the view voucher link. Then, follow the instructions on your voucher.
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquires, please see your voucher for customer service contact information.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
*Once the recipient claims your gift, you will no longer be able to print the Groupon.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Be patient for the first copy to arrive depending how AFAR you live. :) Great read.”
“Lots of good tips and healthy suggestions”
“It's a great resource for me and my dogs! They are my best friends and deserve only the best!”