Wine is an easy and delicious way to class up a meal, unlike scrambling Fabergé eggs or encrusting salmon with inedible diamonds. Propose a toast to this Groupon.
$40 for Six Bottles of Wine ($80 Value)
- Altosur malbec 2011 from Argentina (a $14 value)
- Chateau du Pin bordeaux 2009 from France (a $15 value)
- Annalisa pinot grigio 2011 from Italy (a $15 value)
- Monte Oton garnacha 2010 from Spain (an $11 value)
- Indaba chenin blanc 2011 from South Africa (an $11 value)
- Santa Luz carmenere 2012 from Chile (a $14 value)<p>
The Monte Oton garnacha received a score of 87 from both Wine Advocate and Wine Enthusiast. Wine Enthusiast writer Michael Schachner described the varietal as “rock solid” with a “jumpy and lively” palate.
94% of 174 customers recommend
“<3 them! Helpful employees, personable, knowledgeable, and great selections! ”
“Great selection of wine, beer and liquor at great prices!”
“Great service. Fantastic wine!”
1618 17th St NW
Washington, DC 20009