Sommeliers are known for their ability to identify a wine's subtle flavors, a feat they accomplish by defragmenting the molecules with the bonus taste buds in their livers. Trust their gut with this Groupon.
$42 for six bottles of wine ($78 total value)
- Saint Clair Vicar’s Choice sauvignon blanc 2012 from New Zealand ($20 value)
- Saint Kilda chardonnay 2012 from Australia ($11 value)
- Montgravet Côtes de Gascogne blanc 2012 from France ($12 value)
- Mars and Venus cabernet 2012 from Spain ($12 value)
- Bodegas Volver Tarima Monastrell 2012 from Spain ($14 value)
- Venta Morales tempranillo 2012 from Spain ($9 value)<p>
Wine Enthusiast named the Montgravet Côtes de Gascogne blanc, described as “dry, full of fresh fruit flavors and balanced with crisp acidity,” a best buy.
DCWineGuy.com boasts a staggeringly extensive selection of alcohol. Obscure beers from Thailand and Lithuania find a home beside six-packs of Miller High Life, and an impressive collection of wines spans six continents. If you’re overwhelmed by the sheer number of beers, wines, and vintage spirits, there’s no need to worry. The staff consults their magic 8-ball sommelier to arrive at a comprehensive list of recommendations. Once you have made your selection, pick up your order at the store.
“<3 them! Helpful employees, personable, knowledgeable, and great selections! ”
“Great selection of wine, beer and liquor at great prices!”
“Great service. Fantastic wine!”
1618 17th St NW
Washington, DC 20009