Experiencing a brewery tour is a great way to learn about beer-making, and to tickle hops until they weep tears of pale-ale joy. Expand your fermented horizons with today’s Groupon to Dead Frog Brewery in Aldergrove. Choose from the following options:
- For $20, you get a brewery tour for one (a $40.97 total value).
- For $39, you get a brewery tour for two (an $81.94 total value).
- For $77, you get a brewery tour or four (a $163.88 total value).<p>
Each brewery tour includes the following for each person:
- Tour admission (a $10 value)
- Dead Frog Brewery T-shirt (a $19.99 value)
- Set of 12 Dead Frog Brewery coasters (a $4.99 value)
- 16-ounce pint glass (a $5.99 value)<p>
Dead Frog Brewery crafts more than two million bottles of light and dark beers each year, including their pepper-lime lager, which earned a gold medal at the 2011 Canadian Brewing Awards. The brewery experience starts with a tour, allowing hops aficionados to play marco polo in Dead Frog’s new facility and watch the creation of freshly brewed beers such as the flavour-blending pepper-lime lager, the seasonal mandarin-orange amber ale, and the nut brown—a dark brew with notes of chocolate and espresso that is often the tragic victim of squirrel theft. After observing the newborn nectars, each tourist gets a treasure trove of Dead Frog swag, including a T-shirt, 12 coasters, and a pint glass.
92% of 624 customers recommend
“Great value and good beer!”
“Great beer samples and products. ”
“Plan on having other things to do out in the valley as the sampling is the only attraction in the industrial park. Service and product is well above average.”
27272 Gloucester Way
Aldergrove, British Columbia V4W 4A1