Eating the same thing over and over again gets boring, whether it's your favorite home cooked meal or a golden goose prepared by the ghost of Julia Child. Break up the monotony with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$25 for lunch or dinner for two (up to a $52.92 value)
- Two sodas (up to a $4.98 value)
- Two soups or green salads (up to an $11.98 value)
- Two sandwiches (up to a $25.98 value)
- Two baklava (a $9.98 value)
$50 for lunch or dinner for four (up to a $105.84 value)
- Four sodas (up to a $9.96 value)
- Four soups or green salads (up to a $23.96 value)
- Four sandwiches (up to a $51.96 value)
- Four baklava (a $19.96 value)
Named for an important archeological site as well as the stomping grounds of an oracle, Delphi Greek boasts a menu of traditional Hellenic entrees, kebabs, and sandwiches. Some of the kitchen's signature dishes include moussaka, spanakopita, and falafel, though the chefs also deftly whip up a handful of pasta dishes as well. Guests can wash down meals with imported beers and wines from owner Roozbeh Farahanipour's favorite Greek label, Boutari, as well as soft drinks, yogurt drinks, and coffees.
1383 Westwood Blvd.
Los Angeles, California 90024