While it’s attractive to have chiseled features, you’ll get the opposite result by actually chiseling your features. Resurface your face with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $39 for one skin-resurfacing treatment (a $100 value)
- $69 for two skin-resurfacing treatments (a $200 value)
- $99 for three skin-resurfacing treatments (a $300 value)<p>
The following skin-resurfacing treatments are available:
- Microdermabrasion, which mechanically exfoliates the skin’s superficial layers to diminish fine lines, age spots, and blemishes
- Glycolic chemical peel, which loosens and lifts away damaged skin cells with a mild alpha-hydroxy acid
- Dermaplaning, which scrapes off surface imperfections and peach fuzz to reveal brighter skin with a softer texture and more even tone<p>
Dermea Laser and Medical Skin Care
Dermea Laser and Medical Skin Care is not a spa. It’s not a salon. And it’s definitely not one of those places where they make mediocre burgers but people still go because the servers pretend to be rude to you. But it is the aesthetics branch of Get Well Clinics, which means it relies on medical-grade equipment and procedures to remove body hair and refresh the skin. One such piece of equipment is the LightSheer diode laser system, a popular machine that can remove hair from all six types of skin on the Fitzpatrick scale. Another is the microdermabrasion machine, which reduces the appearance of wrinkles, acne, and scars, especially when it’s coupled with the alpha-hydroxy acids of the clinic’s glycolic peels.
99% of 117 customers
“Kimberly is wonderful, very friendly and open to questions and does a great job explaining the procedure!!”
“The service was great, a friendly environment.”
“Great friendly service”
537 Stonecrest Pkwy.
Smyrna, Tennessee 37167