Over centuries, modern firearms gradually replaced archaic weapons, such as the rapier and the sternly worded pamphlet. Take aim with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $119 for a one-hour shooting-range outing (a $279.99 value)
- $239 for a two-hour shooting-range outing for two (a $559.98 value)
- $499 for a two-hour shooting-range outing for five (a $1,399.95 value)<p>
Each person’s shooting-range outing includes:
- Range fees
- Gun safety assessment and one-on-one instruction.
- Safety equipment
- A chance to fire five different firearms
- 45 rounds of total ammunition
- All-day admission to use own firearms<p>
Outings will take place at Quail Creek Shooting Range.
DFW Shooters Academy
DFW Shooters Academy's instructors train out of outdoor ranges in the area and all instructors are former police officers.
At a Glance
DFW Shooters Academy hopes to foster safe and responsible gun ownership, and they've worked hard to earn a reputation consistent with their goal. To this end, the facility has acquired certifications from the Texas Department of Public Safety and the NRA. In addition to teaching pupils safe firearm operation with additional training on state of the art laser simulators, instructors help customers purchase the firearm that is most appropriate for them to ensure safe and consistent performance. DFW Shooters Academy also leads self-protection courses that do not require the use of guns.
95% of 241 customers recommend
“Great people, great course. ”
“It is a great course with highly qualified and polite instructors. It was So much better than I thought, and fun.”
“Great people. The class was engaging and the instructors were interesting. Highly recommended. ”