Like an Easter egg hunt at a chicken-pox ward, billiards asks you to pocket striped orbs while trying not to scratch. Keep your mind on the game with today’s Groupon to Diamond Billiards. This deal may be redeemed after 7 p.m. any day of the week. Choose between the following options:
- For $15, you get a billiards night for two (up to a $31 total value) that includes the following:
- Two hours of pool for two people (a $16 value)
$15 worth of food and drinks, including beer, from the snack menu
- For $19, you get a billiards night for four (up to a $42 total value) that includes the following:
- Two hours of pool for four people (a $22 value)
- $20 worth of food and drinks, including beer, from the snack menu
Items on the snack menu start at $2.50.
The sounds of clacking cue balls and a thumping jukebox fill the air amid the 27 pool tables at Diamond Billiards. There are 21 9-foot tables carpeted with either green felt or regulation bermuda grass, allowing sharpshooters to settle bets with games of eight-ball, nine-ball, and bocce ball. Additional playing surfaces include four 7-foot coin-operated tables, a 10-foot cushioned table, and a 10-foot snooker table. Diamond Billiards’s walls are lined with three electronic dartboards, arcade games, and a shuffleboard. The bar soothes appetites with eight drafts and 20 bottled-beer selections, in addition to an assortment of finger foods such as onion rings and jalapeño poppers.
Diamond Billiards’s rates fluctuate throughout the week.
3320 McHenry Ave.
Modesto, California 95350