A trip to the paintball field is the only way to treat an itchy trigger finger outside of expensive rash creams or firing a water gun carved from a cactus. Scratch the itch for vengeance with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $7 for admission to the zombie-apocalypse maze on Friday, October 26 (a $15 value)
- $17 for a three-hour paintball package for one in December (a $35 total value)
- $32 for a three-hour paintball package for two in December (a $70 total value)
- $56 for a three-hour paintball package for four in December (a $140 total value)
Each paintball package includes the following:
- Admission (a $15 value)
- Air/CO2 fills (a $5 value)
- Rental marker, CO2 cylinder, safety mask, and barrel bag (a $10 value)
- 100 paintballs (a $5 value)
The zombie-apocalypse maze takes place on Friday, October 26. In groups of five to six, participants wind through twists and turns—all while attempting to avoid undead monsters. Diamond Hill Paintball will be closed during November.
Diamond Hill Paintball
Diamond Hill Paintball's two outdoor fields evoke historical battlegrounds for tournament-style and recreational play. A net encloses the regulation NPPL speedball course, whose symmetrical layout of inflatable bunkers is designed for intense competition. The rec-ball field's mounds and muddy foxholes help conceal casual players as they advance and protect feral canvases from the Technicolor volley. A unit of paintball veterans ensures safe, fun play at all levels, and distributes safety gear to accompany Tippmann 98 rental markers.