The best way to catch a fish is to think like a fish, which means fretting about how to put all 4,000 of your kids through fish college. Catch a whole school with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
$23 for a full-view RV-site rental for one night (a $50 value)
$135 for a full-view RV-site rental for one week (a $300 value)
$405 for a full-view RV-site rental for one month (a $900 value)
- Located on the scenic bluffs overlooking the volcanoes lining Cook Inlet
- Includes water, electricity, and WiFi
- Free use of the dump station and the fish/clam cleaning tables
- Access to shower house and laundry facility available for an extra fee
$285 for a seven-hour halibut-fishing charter for two ($570 value)
- All fishing gear included, including tackle, bait, and lures
- Cleaning and filleting of two catches
- 28-foot cabin with private bathroom
- Includes sales tax and fuel surcharge
Fishing-charter departure times vary by day. For the fishing trip, this Groupon does not include transportation to the boat, lodging, fishing licenses, or additional fish processing, such as vacuum packing or freezing.
Discover Alaskan Adventures
Discover Alaskan Adventures has led groups of adventurers into the Alaskan wilderness to sightsee, camp, and fish for more than 20 years. Situated on the bluffs overlooking the scenic volcanoes that line Cook Inlet, Ninilchik’s Volcano View RV Resort not only regales guests with breathtaking views, but with water, electricity, and WiFi as well. The guides take care of everything on fishing trips as well, from supplying the tackle and the boat to sending death notices to the fish's hundreds of brothers and sisters. At the end of fishing trips they can also fillet and seal the fish for shipping to their clients' homes.