At bars, beer can be served either in a pint glass or a big glass shoe that the bartender says was left there by a huge Cinderella. Have what she's having with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $12 for two burgers with fries and two drinks (up to a $24.90 total value)
- $23 for four burgers with fries and four drinks (up to a $49.80 total value)
- $30 for three vouchers (a $60 total value); each voucher is good for $20 off your bill
Diners munch on burgers with fries (up to $7.95 value each) and a choice of drinks (up to a $3.50 value each) such as tap beer, house wine, or soda. With the third option, you can order anything off the menu, which includes appetizers such as corn-dog nuggets ($4.95), pizzas ($6.45+ for a 10”), and Chicago philly sandwiches that combine italian beef with a traditional philly cheesesteak ($7.45).
Want a Suggestion?
- Entrees—mushroom-swiss burger ($6.95) and a 10-inch cheese pizza ($6.45)
- Drinks—one tap beer (up to $3.50) and one glass of house wine ($2.75)
Total Bill: $19.65 for two people
Dive Bar & Grill
At Dive Bar & Grill, the rules are simple: the party goes late, flip-flops are permissible, and cowboy hats are always welcome. The sports bar and dance club fires up a group party each night with thumping DJ sets, group events, and VIP bottle service. Take a break from the action to scarf down sizzling bar treats from the kitchen, including tater-tot nachos, crinkle-cut fries, and burgers stuffed with fillings from mushroom and swiss to jalapeño bacon. The kitchen also serves breakfast dishes all day, and tosses wings in a choice of eight sauces, one for each nostril on Mount Rushmore.