Pole-fitness classes teach you to be comfortable upside down in order to prepare you to ride Universal Studios' Shrek 4-D: The Upside-Down Experience. Get a new look with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $39 for one month of pole fitness classes (four sessions total; an $80 value)
- $69 for one month of unlimited pole fitness and flexibility classes (a $150 value)
- $99 for a one-month unlimited Diamond Girl membership, which provides access to all classes except Zumba (a $200 value)
- Click here to view class descriptions.
- Click here to view the class schedule.
DL Fitness Studios
For 40 years of her life, Lisa Lavoie went without a single urge to perform muscle-toning spins on every chrome pole she came across. Now, she can't imagine a life where she doesn't artfully maneuver around a smooth metallic post on a regular basis. Once she discovered the intense yet fun exercise form in 2009, she fell in love with it and opened her own studio less than four years later. Today, Lavoie dedicates herself to eliminating pole dancing's negative stigma and exposing it as the artistic strength-training workout that it truly is. With help from a team of certified instructors, she leads rigorous, one-hour classes that aim to build confidence levels, upper-body strength, and core muscles. In addition to leading pole fitness classes, instructors helm other out-of-the-box fitness classes, including aerial silks and belly-dancing classes.
“I've really enjoyed the 2 beginner pole fitness classes that I've taken so far. The instructors are wonderful and the studio is beautiful and clean.”
“Wonderful class, can't wait for the next one!”
“Great class... Great instructor... Plan on attending for a long time”