Choose from Three Options
- $29 for an Italian meal for two, with one appetizer, two entrees, and one dessert ($59.97 value)
- $59 for an Italian meal for four, with two appetizers, four entrees, and two desserts ($119.94 value)
- $15 for $25 worth of take-out
Each pair receives:
- One appetizer, such as calamari with spicy tomato sauce (up to a $13.99 value)
- Two entrees, such as housemade lasagna or chicken stuffed with caramelized onions and asiago cheese (up to a $19.99 value each)
- One dessert (a $6 value)
- See the full menu
Dom's Pasta & Grill
Sunlight shines through stained-glass windows inside the Winchester-Larkin house, casting a kaleidoscopic glow on elegant woodwork and imported fireplaces. The house, a two-storey Victorian-style red-brick building, dates back to 1845; in its latest incarnation, it serves as the elegant backdrop to Dom’s Pasta & Grill.
A dozen housemade pastas headline the eatery’s menu of traditional Italian cuisine. Chefs fill up the crepe-like manicotti with creamy ricotta cheese and eggs, and the hand-rolled lasagna pasta, like Emeril Lagasse’s childhood scrapbook, is layered with meat and cheese. They also roll out pizza dough made from three flours and then decorate the disc with any of more than a dozen gourmet toppings, including artichokes.