A 1,000-acre ranch furnishes guests with a loft or cabin and access to an indoor waterpark and attractions such as a hayride and corn maze
Choose Between Two Options
$160 for a one-night stay in a Loft room at the Lofts Hotel for up to two adults and two children (a $229 total value)
- Two double or queen beds
- Mini fridge, coffee service, cable TV, and WiFi
$180 for a one-night stay in a Back Forty cabin for up to two adults and two children (a $304 total value)
- Master bedroom with queen- or king-size bed and in-room jacuzzi tub
- Upstairs loft with two twin beds
- Mini fridge, microwave, coffee service, and cable TV
Both packages include the following:
- Access to the Gold Rush indoor water park
- Access to the Yee-Haw for Fall festival (Saturdays and Sundays through October 28), with activities such as hayrides, a corn maze, bull rides, face painting, and pig races
This Groupon is valid on Fridays and Saturdays. Up to two additional guests can be added to the Back Forty package at a cost of $30 per person.
Double JJ Ranch, Waterpark and Golf Resort
Every winter, Double JJ Resort’s foliage gives way to blankets of snow as the ranch bursts into a frenzy of activity. Horse-drawn sleighs clomp down frosty trails, dogsleds barrel across the fields, and kids go tubing down a 660-foot run on the Sundance Slopes as snowmen run for their lives. The annual New Year's Eve festivities, which include a family-fun party and steakhouse celebration with dancing, are some of the other ways the 1,000-acre dude-ranch resort strives to furnish visitors with indoor and outdoor pursuits.
Families can check into one of the cabins, condos, suites, lofts, or log homes on the property and spend the weekend exploring dozens of attractions. The heart of the resort is a 60,000-square-foot indoor water park, which boasts one of Michigan’s tallest indoor water slides. Back on dry land, guests can head to the golf course or partake in dozens of outdoor activities, including target sports, fishing, and trail rides.