Over time, cell phones have become man's best friend, much to the chagrin of dogs and Jeremy, who's known man since elementary school. Get a better connection with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $20 for a cracked-screen repair on an iPhone 3G or 3GS (a $49.99 value)
- $49 for a cracked-screen repair on an iPhone 4 or 4S or a 4th-generation iPod Touch (a $99.95 value)
- $79 for a cracked-screen repair on an iPad (a $164.99 value)
- $99 for a cracked-screen repair on an iPad 2 (a $199.95 value)
- $35 for $80 worth of any repairs
Dr. Cell Phone
Electronics physicians at Dr. Cell Phone revive technological investments with original replacement parts and a three-day turnaround time. Cell-phone and computer specialists repair cracked screens, casing damage, and malfunctioning keys and address other common mobile-device maladies such as out-of-style ringtones. In addition to treating every single model of brands such as BlackBerry, Nokia, and Motorola, phone techs seamlessly repair screens and LCD components for iPhones 3G, 3GS, 4, or 4S and cracked iPads. Each customer—whether they drop by for a walk-in appointment or send their phone through the mail—receives a repair-order number to check in on their electronic pets, as well as a 30-day warranty on all parts, scratch 'n' sniff upgrades, and labor. In addition to handheld devices, The Dr. Laptop branch fixes up personal computers.