It takes more to lose weight than swearing off escalators or swearing at burgers until they quit hanging out in your mouth. Shape up with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$49 for a four-week lipotropic-injection program (a $250 value)
- Four lipotropic B-vitamin injections, to be administered weekly for four consecutive weeks
- Initial nurse visit
- Weekly review of vitals and weight
- Body-composition analysis
- Patient-advocate consultation, completed over the phone or in person
- Eight cardio classes in the personal studio gym
- $50 off a future 12-week weight-loss program
$109 for a one-month nutrition and training package (a $283 total value)
- 45-minute initial nutrition visit ($60 value)
- Fitness assessment with ten 30-minute core work-out exercises ($50 value)
- One month of unlimited gym classes ($59 value)
- Four lipo injections ($64 value)
- Patient advocate consultation, in person or by phone ($50 value)
Dr. Rogers Weight Loss Centers
Dr. Tamyra Rogers could not have predicted how spending time on a Navajo reservation would shape her multifaceted approach to weight loss. After spending a year as chief resident at The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Dr. Rogers directed the metabolic clinic at the Tuba City Indian Medical Center in Arizona. She helped build a wellness center for the Navajo Nation and chaired a program to fight the growing diabetes epidemic. During her time there, she gained an appreciation of the community's holistic health-care philosophy.
Today, Dr. Rogers combines her background in traditional Western medicine with weight-loss strategies that address each person as a whole rather than two children in disguise. Dr. Rogers's team of personal trainers and group fitness instructors complement her own fitness knowledge, which stems from playing college basketball.