It takes more to lose weight than swearing off escalators or swearing at burgers until they quit hanging out in your mouth. Shape up with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$49 for a four-week lipotropic-injection program (a $250 value)
- Four lipotropic B-vitamin injections, to be administered weekly for four consecutive weeks
- Initial nurse visit
- Weekly review of vitals and weight
- Body-composition analysis
- Patient-advocate consultation, completed over the phone or in person
- Eight cardio classes in the personal studio gym
- $50 off a future 12-week weight-loss program
$139 for a seven-day weight-loss challenge (a $320 value)
- Seven Dr. Rogers gluten-free Ready-to-Go meals
- 30-minute fitness assessment
- 30-minute initial nutrition appointment
- 15-minute follow-up nutrition appointment
- Two boxes of food supplements for 14 meals for one week
- Four lipotropic B-vitamin injections
- Eight gym classes
Dr. Rogers Weight Loss Centers
Dr. Tamyra Rogers could not have predicted how spending time on a Navajo reservation would shape her multifaceted approach to weight loss. After spending a year as chief resident at The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Dr. Rogers directed the metabolic clinic at the Tuba City Indian Medical Center in Arizona. She helped build a wellness center for the Navajo Nation and chaired a program to fight the growing diabetes epidemic. During her time there, she gained an appreciation of the community's holistic health-care philosophy.
Today, Dr. Rogers combines her background in traditional Western medicine with weight-loss strategies that address each person as a whole rather than two children in disguise. Dr. Rogers's team of personal trainers and group fitness instructors complement her own fitness knowledge, which stems from playing college basketball.
“Great place to lose weight fast”
“Very supportive and are there to help. ”
“Have your questions ready. They are very willing to answer and assist.”