Though his chariot oil, sword polish, and fax paper are now obsolete, people still enjoy General Tso's chicken. Make a coordinated attack on hunger with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$39 for dinner for two (up to an $81 total value)
- One "teaser" plate (up to $12 value)
- One signature maki roll (up to $16 value)
- One family-style entree (up to $25 value)
- Two cocktails or glasses of wine or beer (up to a $14 value each)
$78 for dinner for four (up to a $162 total value)
- Two "teaser" plates (up to $12 value each)
- Two signature maki rolls (up to $16 value each)
- Two family-style entrees (up to $25 value each)
- Four cocktails or glasses of wine or beer (up to a $14 value each)
The dinner menu includes classics such as fiery kung-pao chicken with peanuts and red chili peppers ($13), and the chef's version of peking duck, dreaming roast duck enhanced with hoisin sauce and scallions ($17). Pair the White Phoenix roll ($15)—tiger shrimp and white tuna with asparagus tempura and fried ginger—with one of 16 specialty cocktails and martinis.