Brunch is a relaxed version of breakfast, just as being a professional juggler is a relaxed version of having a career. Take it easy with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $22 for brunch for two (up to a $45 total value)
- $44 for brunch for four (up to a $90 total value)
Each pair of diners receives:
- Two entrees off the brunch or lunch menu (up to a $12 value each)
- Two bloody marys or mimosas, the latter of which are available in flavors such as mango, peach, and pear (a $7 value each)
- One cinnamon roll with pecan-cream-cheese frosting (a $7 value each)
Brunch is available on Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The Drop Bar and Bistro
Beneath a chandelier made from wineglasses, mixologists concoct drinks with techniques that come close to alchemy. Specialty cocktails include a red-wine martini that marries pinot noir with Chambord and vodka, and edible cocktails—dubbed "drops"—are solidified through a secret molecular process akin to the one that turns cotton into cotton candy. Though spirits abound, beer drinkers aren't forgotten; the bistro imports nearly 100 types of bottled beer from all over the world, with an emphasis on microbrews. Small plates also draw visitors, especially in groups, as the chef's flatbreads and platters of dried fruits, meats, and artisan cheeses are ideal for sharing. Those who prefer individually portioned meals can enjoy entrees such as caramelized sea scallops with a cauliflower purée.