Many people are intimidated by wine's subtle flavors and endless varieties, but did you know that it's actually just juice made from vodka-infused grapes? Learn other things my cousin told me about with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $39 for a wine-bar membership and wine tasting for two (a $125 total value)
- $75 for a wine-bar membership and wine tasting for four (a $250 total value)
- $109 for a wine-bar membership and wine tasting for six (a $375 total value)
The membership and tasting includes the following for each pair:
- Wine-bar membership for two (a $60 value)
- Two flights with four tasting portions (a $40 value)
- One cheese-and-charcuterie plate (a $25 value)
Groups savor and discuss unique varietals while sharing plates of brie, manchego and gruyere cheeses paired with pâté, dry salami, and garlic sausage. Memberships grant access to the wine bar for a full year and a 15% discount on purchases made on the night of the tasting.
Duke of Bourbon
Armed with discriminating palates, Duke of Bourbon's staff has been scouring the globe in search of fine, rare, and distinguished wines since 1967. Today, the shop's shelves and racks host a broad assortment of varietals—from sangiovese to viognier—to appeal to both learned aficionados and budding sommeliers. To ensure the selection remains top-notch, the Duke's court fully researches and inspects its most distinguished picks, sniffing out the tannins and fermented Monopoly dollars that make each valuable to collectors.