Eating together, like being buried up to your necks in the same cube of cement, keeps families together. Build a solid foundation with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$79 for a prix fixe dinner for two (up to a $206 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to an $18 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $33 value each)
- One side dish (up to a $9 value)
- One dessert (up to a $10 value)
- One bottle of sommelier-selected red or white wine (up to an $85 value)
$149 for a prix fixe dinner for four (up to a $412 total value)
- Four appetizers (up to an $18 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $33 value each)
- Two side dishes (up to a $9 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $10 value each)
- Two bottles of sommelier-selected red or white wine (up to an $85 value each)
Chosen from this menu, dinner includes entrees such as bordeaux-braised short ribs with forest mushrooms and gruyere fondue and braised-veal osso buco tortellini in a port-wine sauce.
DUO Restaurant & Lounge
Garnering praise from the Wall Street Journal for delicacies and decor and from the Wine Enthusiast for libations, the sister-run kitchen of DUO Restaurant & Lounge delicately fashions contemporary American dishes. Fava beans cuddle up to dried-fruit chutney and thyme-enriched madeira jus atop the organic, free-range chicken breast, which may inspire spontaneous crowing. Pearl onions and pearl couscous lie in savory strings across bordeaux-braised short ribs, and moist slices of red velvet cake come decadently slathered with cream cheese icing.
Ever meticulous, DUO's owners hand-placed each Swarovski crystal upon the walls to create the perfect ratio of sparkle to glitter. Massive paintings of sultry-eyed subjects gaze over the dining room as patrons sink into the silvery upholstery of the plush banquettes.