- $17 for $30 worth of homestyle fare for two or more
Choose from the following six locations:
- The Burbank location on W 79th St.
- The Tinley Park location on S. Oak Park Ave.
- The Midlothian location on S. Cicero Ave.
- The Evergreen Park location on S. Kedzie Ave.
- The Palos Hills location on S. Roberts Rd.
- The Frankfort location on Elwood St.
Open for 28 years and voted Chicagoland's Best Pizza by AM670 The Score listeners, and Best Beer Garden by the the Southland Star, the items on the Durbin’s menu vary by location, but all of its kitchens prepare hearty sandwiches, pizzas, and barbecue. Patch.com has also dished about how wood embers infuse ribs and chicken with smoky flavors as USDA Black Angus steaks are plated alongside sautéed mushrooms and homemade coleslaw. Fresh donut holes are also made in-house and stacked on ice cream sundaes topped with a single red cherry that resembles the setting sun resting on a pillow of vanilla-flavored clouds.
90% of 329 customers recommend
“Very good service Excellent food”
“Delicious food, good prices, excellent service”
“A great place for a few drinks and a bite to eat!”