According to legend, Babe Ruth pointed his bat toward the sky to let his fans know exactly where the flesh-eating aliens were coming from. See the greats be great with this GrouponLive deal.
- Game package for two or four to see a Hudson Valley Renegades baseball game
- Where: Dutchess Stadium
- Seating: General admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Package and Game Options
- $29 for two general-admission tickets, two caps or string bags, and a pre-game catch on the field (a $156 total value)
- $45 for four general-admission tickets, four caps or string bags, and a pre-game catch on the field (a $312 total value)
For either option, choose from the following games:
- Against the Aberdeen IronBirds on Monday, June 16, at 6:05 p.m.
- Against the Mahoning Valley Scrappers on Wednesday, July 9, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against Aberdeen on Tuesday, August 26, at 7:05 p.m.
The Scouting Report
This June, the Renegades slide into their 21st season when they host New York-Penn League rivals at the venerable Dutchess Stadium. Last summer, Hudson Valley's home team narrowly missed the playoffs, finishing just 3.5 games behind first-place Aberdeen. Despite their second-place finish, the Renegades were the league's speediest team, completely ignoring any booby traps between first and second base en route to the most triples and most stolen bases. Fans can scout this year's squad during three home games, including two against the reigning division champs. On June 16, a pie theme will fill the Dutch with sweet aromas and scrumptious treats, and on July 9, the concourse transforms into a bridal show for couples with upcoming weddings.
Hudson Valley Renegades
2012 was a big year for the Hudson Valley Renegades. That summer, they beat the Tri-City ValleyCats in a thrilling three-game championship to win their second New York-Penn League title. Later that year, the team underwent a makeover, complete with new uniforms and updates to beloved mascot, Rascal. The modernized look wasn't meant to disguise the team from pesky auditors—it was to celebrate the Renegades' 20th season in 2013. Now playing into their third decade, the Renegades continue to bring fans to their feet at Dutchess Stadium. There, fans enjoy ballgames in a festive, family-friendly atmosphere highlighted by eccentric promotions almost every night throughout the summer.
Wappingers Falls, New Jersey 12590Get Directions