Running your hands over perfectly smooth, hairless legs isn't something you should only be able to do with porcelain dolls. Get pristine with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $5 for one waxing service for a small area (a $10 value)
- $15 for three waxing services for a small area (a $30 value)
- $10 for one waxing service for a medium area (a $25 value)
- $29 for three waxing services for a medium area (a $75 value)
- $19 for one waxing service for a large area (a $45 value)
- $59 for three waxing services for a large area (a $135 value)
Click here for a list of valid treatment areas.
DuVall’s School of Cosmetology
DuVall’s School of Cosmetology epitomizes hands-on education. Though students do spend time in the classroom, most of their training is spent in the 11,900-square-foot school’s salon and spa, where they perform a roster of services on real people under the guidance of their instructors. Cosmetology students shampoo and cut hair, add length with extensions, and add hue with highlights. Students partake of elite training from instructors versed in the Sassoon method, a system honed by Vidal Sassoon himself during his more than 50 years as a top stylist. Meanwhile, aspiring aestheticians perform facials with products crafted by Dermalogica, a skincare brand that is produced without such common skin irritants as artificial colors, fragrances, and puns. Those outside of the training program can also take advantage of the school's pedigree by basking in carefully mastered beauty services performed by students at a fraction of standard salon prices.