"Get in shape" hovers near the top of many New Year's resolution lists, right next to "deal with raccoon infestation" and "figure out how raccoons get trapped in the TV." Stop watching so many TV shows starring raccoons with this Groupon.
$99 for Four-Week Medically Supervised Weight-Loss Program ($280 value)
- 45- to 60-minute exam with blood work, and body-composition analysis performed by nurse practitioner and medical assistants
- Weekly vitamin B12 injection for four weeks
- One-month supply of all-natural appetite suppressants
- Recommended meal plan and weight-loss manual
- Weekly counseling sessions
Dynamic Medical Centers
Dynamic Medical Centers houses a medical doctor to oversee a team of physicians and nurses to address problems associated with weight loss and food sensitivity. Using the Cutera GenesisPlus laser to eliminate toenail fungus, fully-trained nurse practitioners, who are the primary treatment providers, use light technology to accommodate to fungal problems. Practitioners are also available to combat excess inches by constructing diet and exercise plans supplemented by natural and prescriptive therapies that act as appetite suppressants. One-on-one counseling helps provide encouragement and uncover the root cause of ailments, which often stem from lifestyle habits, negative reactions to particular foods, or rigorous training regimens for the dumpster-diving portion of the decathlon.