- $149 for an E-Careers web-design training package with 37 courses, including Dreamweaver CS4, Java, Photoshop CS4, and HTML5 (a $1,375 value)
- Click here to view a list of all 37 design courses. Some courses are not available until November 2012.
E-Careers Web-Design Training Courses
The E-Careers web-design training package arms students with the know-how needed to build and maintain a professional website, use Photoshop to augment digital images, and create online animation. A collection of 37 web- and graphic-design courses with step-by-step instruction guide pupils through more than 500 hours of training on subjects such as PHP, Java, Dreamweaver, and Flash. Available on any computer with internet access and audio output, the in-depth courses range from 6 to 55 hours and move at the student’s own pace. A tutor support hotline gives learners added guidance and a second set of ears for practicing dramatic monologues.
- 37 web- and graphic-design courses including PHP, MySQL, Java, and Photoshop
- Courses start with basic techniques and advance to animation and game creation
- In-depth courses each range from 6 to 55 hours
- More than 500 hours of training
- Available on any computer with internet access and audio
- Step-by-step instruction using show-and-ask training techniques
- Tutor support hotline available 24 hours a day Monday–Friday and during solar eclipses
- 12 months of course access
e-Careers helps students flesh out their resumés and advance their careers with continuing education available online, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Established in 2002, the company has refined a specialization in delivering a wide variety of educational and training programs to an equally diverse array of clients and sectors. e-Careers hosts study programs that detail children’s education, web design, and most foreign languages, excluding the language of robot love. To simulate the traditional classroom experience as much as possible, each course comes to life with animated content, video and audio training, and virtual laboratories. Likewise, communicative features such as discussion boards allow participants to collaborate and converse, eliminating the need to send tweets when the teacher’s back is turned. Technical support is available 24 hours a day Monday–Friday by phone, email, and online chat.
61% of 54 customers recommend
“Very easy to follow and lots of little tests along the way to make sure the information is staying in.”