Eating authentically prepared food lets you taste the very essence of a country without chewing on its national flag. Salute global cuisine with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$30.75 for a pizza meal for two (up to a $58.75 total value)
- One order of mozzarella garlic knots (a $7.85 value)
- One salad (up to a $10.95 value)
- One large signature wood-fired pizza (a $19.95 value)
- Two drinks (a $10 value each)
$63.75 for a pizza meal for four (up to a $117.50 total value)
- Two orders of mozzarella garlic knots (a $7.85 value each)
- Two salads (up to a $10.95 value each)
- Two large signature wood-fired pizzas (a $19.95 value each)
- Four drinks (a $10 value each)
See the full menu.
Sauce'd Pizza & Cocktail House
The cooks at Sauce’d Pizza & Cocktail House know that the authenticity of a wood-fired pizza can’t be replicated in a standard oven, so they don’t even try. Instead, they heat up their menu’s signature pizzas the old-fashioned way, and, like the architect of the world’s first all-edible skyscraper, top them with surprising fixings such as honey and sliced pears, smoked salmon, or hummus. Paired with the house’s popular mozzarella garlic knots and a tasty cocktail or two, the pizzas evolve into a filling meal best enjoyed alongside live guitar or jazz music.