Choose Between Two Options
- $37 for three 15-minute electrolysis hair-removal sessions on any body part (a $75 value)
- $59 for three 30-minute electrolysis hair-removal sessions on any body part (a $120 value)
During FDA-approved electrolysis hair-removal treatments, licensed professional Gigi administers small electrical currents designed to permanently remove hair without damaging the surrounding skin. As hair growth is a process that occurs in cycles, and electrolysis targets hair when it’s in the active-growth cycle, some patients may need additional sessions for the best results. Some people have likened the sensation to a stinging or pricking feeling.
Electrolysis and Skincare by Gigi
- Gigi has been a skincare specialist for 20 years
- Facial treatments for conditions such as breakouts, rosacea, and spider veins
- Pair microdermabrasion with a PCA chemical peel for bright, smooth skin
- Customizable masks by Bioelements made from natural extracts
- Electrolysis hair removal in 15- to 60-minute sessions
Electrolysis and Skincare By Gigi
17331 17th St.
Tustin, CA 92780