Get in shape hovers near the top of many New Year's resolution lists, right next to deal with raccoon infestation and figure out how raccoons get trapped in the TV. Stop watching so many TV shows starring raccoons with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $50 for a four-week Bitty-Bouncers class for preschoolers ($117 value)
- $55 for a four-week trampoline class for ages 5 and older ($117 value)
- $55 for a four-week tumbling class for ages 5 and older ($117 value)
- $55 for a four-week trampoline or tumbling class for adults ($117 value)
- $15 for a one-hour open-gym pass for two people ($30 value)
- See more information about each class
Elite Trampoline Academy
For more than 10 years, Kyle Bowen has sharpened his aerobatic maneuvers by springing from trampolines and learning at the feet of world trampoline champion, Tatiana Kovaleva. He ultimately finished seventh in the 2008 team trials for the Summer Games, and decided it was time to challenge himself in a whole new way. He teamed up with Tatiana to open Elite Trampoline Academy, and today they help others become elite-level trampoliners through intensive classes for ages 3 and older, including Steven Gluckstein, a member of the 2012 Summer Games. During 45- to 60-minute classes, they teach their students aerial skills such as tumbling and how to high-five seagulls. Additionally, the coaches incorporate strength, conditioning, and flexibility exercises to build the fitness required to pull off trampoline feats. They also open their space in a noncompetitive capacity for birthdays filled with supervised jump time and pizza.