Before modern workout regimens, bodybuilders hurled potato sacks into the wind to tone their biceps and took up jobs as ore miners to pump iron. Sculpt your soul sack without a pickax with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for 10 boot-camp classes (a $200 value)
- $49 for 20 boot-camp classes (a $400 value)
Classes are subject to availability at the following times; additional sessions may be added as necessary:
- Mondays at 6 a.m., 8 a.m., and 8 p.m.
- Tuesdays at 6 a.m., 12 p.m., and 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays at 6 a.m. and 8 p.m.
- Thursdays at 6 a.m., 7 p.m., and 8 p.m.
- Fridays at 6 a.m., 9 a.m., and 7 p.m.
- Saturdays at 10 a.m.
- Sundays at 1 p.m.
The Gym Elkins Park
In the 19 years since it opened, The Gym Elkins Park has worked to provide workouts tailored to the needs and levels of all of its members. In addition to helping members with fitness objectives, the gym also helps with weight management and health services, and offers a variety of fitness solutions, from personal training and fitness memberships to training regimens such as Training for Warriors and boot camp.
Seeing how attentive they are to their clients is why I signed up.JennJo709, CitySearch, 5/17/11
Their boot camp exercise programs are adjustable for nearly all fitness levelsReviewer, Google+ Places
46 E. Church Rd.
Elkins Park, Pennsylvania 19027Get Directions