The secret to winning at poker isn't getting the best cards—it's organizing them into statistically improbable hands. Know when to hold 'em with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $9 for a casino cruise for two (a $30 total value)
- $17 for a casino cruise for four (a $60 total value)
- $16 for two Groupons, each good for a casino cruise for two (a $60 total value)
- $32 for two Groupons, each good for a casino cruise for four (a $120 total value)
Casino cruises include the following per couple:
- Two admissions (a $20 value)
- Two $5 gaming vouchers (a $10 value)
- Complimentary dinner
- Free parking
Dinner occurs on the third level bistro deck and follows the “first come, first served” principle.
Emerald Princess Casino
Aboard the Emerald Princess II cruise ship, two gaming decks host bingo, roulette, craps, and slot machines. Dealers also facilitate card games including blackjack, Texas hold'em, and stud poker—which is always played between two layers of drywall. A bistro grants a restorative break from the gambling, also attainable on the Emerald Princess II's open-air observation deck. Here, scenic views of the Atlantic Ocean abound as the 200-foot vessel cuts through the water. The staff approximates the dress code to that of a nice restaurant, so guests should refrain from wearing cut-off shorts or beachwear.