Keeping your car clean sends a clear signal to your neighbors: I have a clean car, and I deserve to be Block Captain if we have a Block Captain. Make a statement with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$49 for a 60-minute Express auto detail (up to $100 value)
- Hand wash and dry with cleaning of wheels, wheel wells, and tires
- Vacuum interior, ashtray, and trunk
- Spray wax that leaves surfaces shiny and protected for about one month
$89 for a 180-minute Economy auto detail (up to $250 value)
- Includes everything in the above package, plus a wipe down of door jambs, fender, and gas cap
- Shampoo of carpets, mats, and upholstery
- Liquid paint sealant that lasts about three months
$119 for a 4.5-hour Executive auto detail (up to $350 value)
- Includes everything in the above packages, plus a detailed interior crevice cleaning and a five-point engine shampoo
- Clay-bar treatment that removes surface contaminants to prep exteriors for wax, polish, and glaze
- Paint sealant that lasts up to one year
Click here for a detailed list of services included in each option.
Empire Auto Detailers
The sight of Empire Auto Detailers' white and orange vans rolling down the street strikes fear into the scratchy, whirring brushes of automatic car washes everywhere. The source of this dread is not the vans' self-sufficient supply of water and electricity, nor is it the onboard supplies and rain-shielding canopy; it is the technicians riding inside.
Empire Auto's dedicated detailing perform fully-loaded service packages that incorporate biodegradable carpet shampoos and steam cleaners, paint sealants that last from three months to one year, and waxes that leave cars with the sleek, wet look of a seal zooming down a Slip 'n' Slide. Ever ready to help autos in need, the technicians lend their careful hands to tint windows, install audio and alarm systems, and repair wheels and rims.
1009D Edgewood Road
Edgewood, Maryland 21040