After leaving office, presidents have to readjust to normal life, where there's no vice president to wash their hair every morning. Get a stately head with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $119 for an amino-acid-based, formaldehyde-free keratin treatment (a $300 value)
- $139 for a haircut and keratin treatment (a $360 value)
- $49 for a haircut and single-process color (a $115 value)
- $59 for a haircut and partial highlights (a $145 value)
- $79 for a haircut and full highlights (a $210 value)
All services are offered by stylist Raquel Portela.
Emris Penny Salon
A mother-and-daughter team founded Emris Penny Salon in 2004, and eight years later, relocated to their current space—a cozy salon furnished with dark wood and zebra-print chairs. Despite the change in surroundings, the duo and their stylists still offer the same services that won them a loyal following of clients. They skillfully sculpt hair with cuts and up-dos, tint it with coloring or highlights, and control texture with permanent waves or keratin treatments. Makeup applications also help beautify faces and cater to brides-to-be who want to look their best as they parachute directly into their wedding ceremonies. Emris Penny Salon relies on a range of products by Moroccanoil, Wella, and Pureology.
“Excellent service,very professional,great prices and nice atmosphere.they do excellent highlights and cuts.”
“Great service very satisfied with my hair. Julia Duggar”
“Raquel did a beautiful job coloring, cutting and styling my hair. Very nice salon. ”