Everyone wants smooth skin, except for teenage dolphins that just want to be different. Stand out with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $129 for one year of unlimited laser hair-removal treatments on an extra-small area (up to a $1,200 value)
- $159 for one year of unlimited laser hair-removal treatments on a small area (up to a $1,600 value)
- $249 for one year of unlimited laser hair-removal treatments on a medium area (up to a $2,100 value)
- $339 for one year of unlimited laser hair-removal treatments on a large area (up to a $3,100 value)
- $429 for one year of unlimited laser hair-removal treatments on an extra-large area (up to a $4,200 value)
Guided by an experienced technician, one of five FDA-approved lasers (Candela GentleMax, Cynosure Alexandrite Apogee, Palomar Estelux, Syneron Elos, and Quanta System) target unwanted hair and remove it at the follicle. See a list of valid treatment areas.
Enigma Medi Spa
Those arriving to Enigma Medi Spa for the first time might be struck by the chic, contemporary decor, which mixes modern chandeliers and sleek furniture with Asian-inspired accents. But the spa doesn’t just look pretty––behind each beautiful treatment room door lies the latest aesthetic technology, administered under the watch of medical director Dr. Oleg Volchonok, a double board-certified specialist in gastroenterology and internal medicine.
Using a computerized skin-analysis system, Dr. Volchonok’s staff can customize a skincare regimen unique to each client’s needs and goals and steer them toward treatments that might include IPL photorejuvenation, microcurrent facelifts, or a 24K gold facial. Beyond customized skincare treatments and slim-down plans, the mei spa also offers laser body contouring and a relaxing salt therapy room, which has LED lights surrounded by pure Himalayan rock salts that emanate 84 minerals and negative ions. This helps to increase the natural healing process in addition to improving sleep, calming allergies, and helping asthma suffers breathe easier.
Enigma Medi Spa has also been helping clients acquire smooth, hair-free physiques for six years. Under doctor supervision, techs use Candela GentleMax lasers to permanently reduce unwanted hair on all skin types and tones. The med spa is home to five FDA-approved laser hair-removal devices that speedily target and remove unwanted hair with the precision of a Whac-A-Mole champion.
11700 Bustleton Avenue
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19116