A rumbling stomach is the body’s reminder that humans need food, much like a rumbling volcano is the earth’s reminder that humans are needed as food. Sacrifice your hunger with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $40 for a dinner for two, valid Sunday–Friday (up to $80 total value)
- $80 for a dinner for four, valid Sunday–Friday (up to $160 total value)
- $45 for a dinner for two, valid Saturday (up to $80 total value)
- $90 for a dinner for four, valid Saturday (up to $160 total value)
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- Two salads (up to $8.50 value each)
- Two entrees (up to $27.50 value each)
- One dessert to share (up to $8 value)
Click to see the menu.
Since 1981, Enzo's has been serving homemade pastas and Italian meat and seafood entrees in a comfortable setting. The original chef, Luciano Savone, now owns the eatery and proudly displays dishes such as spinach-stuffed ravioli and shrimp scampi atop crisp linen tablecloths in his newly renovated dining room. The interior showcases glistening dark woods and a full bar, and guests can dine on the outdoor patio in warm weather or when they have a permission slip from a groundhog.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Pollo contadina and ribeye au poivre -- great dishes, perfectly prepared; very pleasant ambience; would recommend and will return”
“The food was fresh, plentiful & DELICIOUS!”
“Great food great service and convenient”