A rumbling stomach is the body’s reminder that humans need food, much like a rumbling volcano is the earth’s reminder that humans are needed as food. Sacrifice your hunger with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $40 for $80 worth of dinner for two, valid Sunday through Friday
- $80 for $160 worth of dinner for four, valid Sunday through Friday
- $45 for $80 worth of dinner for two, valid Saturday
- $90 for $160 worth of dinner for four, valid Saturday
- $12 for $20 worth of lunch
Each pair of dinner guests receives the following:
- Two salads (up to $8.50 value each)
- Two entrees (up to $27.50 value each)
- One dessert to share (up to $8 value)
- Click to see the menu
Since 1981, Enzo's has been serving homemade pastas and Italian meat and seafood entrees in a comfortable setting. The original chef, Luciano Savone, now owns the eatery and proudly displays dishes such as spinach-stuffed ravioli and shrimp scampi atop crisp linen tablecloths in his newly renovated dining room. The interior showcases glistening dark woods and a full bar, and guests can dine on the outdoor patio in warm weather or when they have a permission slip from a groundhog.
81% of 404 customers recommend
“Nice food, good service, beautiful room.”
“Food is very good and restaurant is not noisy, so you can enjoy conversation with your tablemates.”
“Good food and relaxed atmosphere recommend the place !”
451 Mamaroneck Ave.
Mamaroneck, NY 10543