Barbecue chefs identify themselves by the signature flavors of their sauces, which they brush onto slabs of meat and hand to police officers during routine traffic stops. Sample handcrafted piquancy with today's Groupon to Esh's Barbeque Pit or Esh's Meat at Patapsco Dutch Farmers Market.
$15 for $30 worth of barbecue or market meat
- The menu of Amish homestyle cooking includes the following:
- Rib combo with one side ($8.99)
- Wing combo with one side ($5.99)
- Cornish hen with one side ($6.99)
- Homemade barbecue sauce
Whole chickens, takeout, and sandwiches
The shop's selection of fresh meat includes the following:
- Rack of baby-back ribs ($8.99/lb.)
- Spare ribs ($6.99/lb.)
- Livestock raised by Amish farmers
- Sausages hand-stuffed onsite
Patapsco Dutch Farmers Market
3321 Annapolis Rd.
Baltimore, Maryland 21230