Choose from Twelve Options
One Treatment: With one treatment, you can get a taste for the laser hair removal experience without committing to multiple sessions.
- $39 for one treatment on a small area ($75 value)
- $59 for one treatment on a medium area ($125 value)
- $79 for one treatment on a large area ($200 value)
- $99 for one treatment on a extra large area ($300 value)
Three Treatments: A three-pack of laser hair removal sessions on your choice of body area. Ideal for touch-ups.
- $79 for three treatments on a small area ($225 value)
- $149 for three treatments on a medium area ($375 value)
- $199 for three treatments on a large area ($600 value)
- $249 for three treatments on an extra large area ($900 value)
Six Treatments: Six treatments are generally recommended for significant reduction in hair growth over time.
- $99 for six treatments on a small area ($450 value)
- $199 for six treatments on a medium area ($750 value)
- $299 for six treatments on a large area ($1,200 value)
- $399 for six treatments on an extra large area ($1,800 value)
Click here for a full list of treatment areas.
Eternity Center, appropriately enough, is focused on finding skin care solutions that stick. Led by Dr. Khaled Mawaheb, the center's medical staff help create custom treatments designed to match each clients' needs, skin type, and budget. Weight-management services, laser treatments for spider veins and hair reduction, and cosmetic injections help patients achieve their aesthetic goals, potentially easing the signs of aging or of being a Cousin It. Lasers help in other areas, too––an advanced treatment for nail fungus can cure a chronic, problematic issue, while phototherapy can help to treat rosacea.