The unique properties of Greece's rocky soil make the land perfect for growing grapes, olives, and Ionic columns. Enjoy the country's edible exports with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$85 for a three-course Greek dinner with wine for two ($179 value)
$154 for a three-course Greek dinner with wine for four ($358 value)
- One appetizer per person
- One entree per person
- One dessert platter per couple
- One glass of wine per person
The prix fixe meal begins with a choice of starters, such as stuffed calamari, a platter of traditional spreads including tarama, melitzanosalata, and hummus. Entrees range from grilled baby lamb chops with fries to Bronzini, the delicious flaky white fish. Instead of two entrees, diners could also split the Greek-style surf and turf for two, which includes a grilled Maine lobster and four lamb chops. After the meal, groups share an assortment of Greek desserts. Click here to see the full menu.
Though the word "ethos" is typically used to describe a person's character, its literal translation is "that which guides." Executive chef Dino Zagouraias lets traditional Greek recipes guide him as he cooks delicious casual meals in Ethos Gallery's kitchen. Fish is flown in on ice daily from all over the world to ensure freshness, and the pristine dining room embodies a hellenic air with white furniture and tables accented with blue tablecloths and pillows. Here's a sample of what might grace those tables.
Also known as meze, these dishes serve as appetizers or may be shared, tapas style.
- Htenia: diver scallops, seared and served on pureed fava beans
- Midia ahnista: steamed mussels in a Santorinian wine and ouzo tomato broth
A whole grilled fish is emblematic of Greece's seafood-centric style of cooking.
- Lavraki: a lean, white fish that's tender and mild
- Tsipoioura royal dorado: american snapper with a sweet flavor
Classic Greek Dishes
These are traditional plates, available in almost any eatery in Greece.
- Souvlaki kotopoulo: organic chicken and veggies grilled on a skewer and served with rice pilaf
- Moussakas: also known as Greek lasagna, it incorporates eggplant and potatoes, and is topped with a creamy bechamel sauce
Rare Seafood Selections
The kitchen crafts these seafood dishes whenever they can get their hands on a hard-to-find fish.
- Fagri: a white snapper found in the Mediterranean with a medium-to-firm texture
- Pompano: a firm and meaty white fish with a full flavor
What some people are buzzing about:
80% of 633 customers recommend
“Great service, delicious food and a surprisingly fun atmosphere!”
“Fantastic service and the food is fabulous.”
“Delicious food, cheerful atmosphere.”