Without restaurants, waiters would purposelessly wander parks all day, folding swans out of actual swans. Keep their hands occupied with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $35 for a three-course dinner for two (up to a $66 total value)
- $60 for a three-course dinner for four (up to a $132 total value)
- $85 for a three-course dinner for six (up to a $198 total value)
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- One appetizer from the menu (up to a $10 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $25 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $6 value)
Europa Black Rock Bar and Grill
The aroma of seared Atlantic salmon, new york strip steak, and pork tenderloin waft through the dining room as each cut arrives simmering atop a volcanic stone heated to more than 750 degrees. This dramatic presentation is based on a European tradition more than 2,000 years old, and it creates an interactive dining experience that encourages guests to tend to their own sizzling proteins until they're either grilled to perfection or evaporate into a meaty mist. Hot-rock cooking forms the culinary foundation for Europa Black Rock Bar and Grill's menu, which also highlights Mediterranean-inspired pastas and flatbreads and Portuguese specialties such as paella and salt cod. For guests in search of a different kind of heat, the restaurant also hosts live music and the scorching beats of live DJs every Friday and Saturday night.