Like most animals and some people, wine needs to breathe. Enjoy fully oxygenated flavor with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $29 for a winery tour, tastings, and class for one, valid Monday–Friday (a $108 value)
- $58 for a winery tour, tastings, and class for two, valid Monday–Friday (a $216 value)
- $109 for a winery tour, tastings, and class for four, valid Monday–Friday (a $432 value)
- $39 for a winery tour, tastings, and class for one, valid Saturday–Sunday (a $118 value)
- $78 for a winery tour, tastings, and class for two, valid Saturday–Sunday (a $236 value)
- $149 for a winery tour, tastings, and class for four, valid Saturday–Sunday (a $472 value)
During a 60-minute tour of the vineyard, guides describe the winemaking process from planting and harvesting to crushing and bottling. While learning, guests enjoy six tastings to further their understanding of the different varietals. Next, a 90-minute educational wine class explores the art of discerning flavors by tasting six additional wines paired with bites of artisanal cheeses, crackers, fruits, and chocolates.
As the Rainbow Gap cuts through the Santa Margarita Mountains, it funnels air from the Pacific Ocean, laying a cooling breeze over the entire Temecula Valley. Within these ideal grape-growing conditions, the owners of Europa Village tend to more than 30 acres of European-style vineyards. The harvests produce wines bottled under three labels—the C'est La Vie Wine Chateau label for French varietals, the Bolero Cellars label for Spanish varietals, and the Vienza label for Italian varietals. These, along with an Old World mission style bed-and-breakfast inn on a hill that sports archways and a Spanish-style roof, earned Europa Village a place on Pacific San Diego Magazine's Best Cellars list in 2012. The publication cited the winery’s “hyper romantic” feel, which is aided by rolling vistas and a brave lack of inflatable bounce houses.