Eastern Europe's hearty cuisine gives people the strength to withstand long, snowy winters and short, snowy summers. Warm up with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $18 for a four-course Ukrainian meal for two (a $46.85 value)
- $35 for a four-course Ukrainian meal for four (a $93.70 value)
Each meal includes the following per pair of diners:
- Two cups of borscht (a $4.50 value each)
- Two orders of cabbage rolls or stuffed peppers (a $9.95 value each)
- Two orders of beef, potato and cheese, or sour and cherry perogies (a $7.50 value each)
- One dessert (a $2.95 value)
- Click to see the full menu.
Eschewing modernity's machine-based baking, European Breads handcrafts artisanal loaves using ancient recipes that are hundreds or even thousands of years old. Bakers start with natural and unrefined ingredients, which they ferment into dough, knead until it's the right consistency, and mould into chewy baguettes, sweet challah, and convincing replicas of Rodin's The Thinker, assuming the statue had raisins for eyes. At the tables in European Bread's airy café, guests can also help themselves to delicious European specialties such as crepes, perogies, and stuffed cabbage rolls.