The best things in life come in ornate packages, as shown by Spanish tapas and the little gold coffins that Academy Awards live inside. Savor the tasty contents of tapas with this Groupon.
What You Get
- $55 for a dinner for two with four tapas, one dessert, and two glasses of wine (up to $86.75 value)
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select "Buy & Book" to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit "My Groupons" or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up at the reservation day and time
- Present reservation confirmation
The light strumming of flamenco guitar accompanies pitchers of sangria and sizzling platters of paella at Euzkadi, a Michelin Guide –recommended Basque restaurant. Diffuse lighting illuminates small plates of tapas such as Spanish olives and salmon a la plancha as nimble waiters carry them through the rustic, wine-cellar-like space. Glasses of red riojas, sparkling cavas, and after-dinner ports float in from behind the full bar or hop off the sturdy wood beams that hold the bottles out at a 90-degree angle. The restaurant's exposed bricks and soft lighting, further darkened with thick, velvet drapes, lead up to a ceiling of primitive drawings of hunters, buffalo, and motocross races designed to mimic the cave drawings in the Basque region of northern Spain.