The first Thanksgiving was born out of a spirit of brotherhood and the then-popular tradition of eating one big meal per year instead of every day. Tradition lives on with this Groupon.
$149 for a Thanksgiving-Dinner Package for Six to Eight ($350 Value)
- Quart of butternut-squash soup
- Quart of cornbread stuffing
- Pint of turkey gravy
- Quart of mixed garden vegetables
- Pint of housemade cranberry sauce
- Quart of mashed sweet potatoes
- Uncooked 10- to 12-pound fresh turkey in a pan
- Marinade to brush on the turkey before baking
- Pint of diced carrots, celery, and onions for the pan
- One dozen cheesecake lollipops
- Six parker house rolls for next-day sandwiches
- Set of disposable gloves<p>
After brushing the turkey with marinade, set it in a 325-degree oven to cook for 2.5–3 hours. The sides and stuffing can be reheated in a microwave, and the cheesecake lollipops should be placed in the refrigerator to chill. Meals will be ready for pickup on November 21.
the food is not only delicious, but interesting and new...A Zagat User, Google+, 9 months ago
76% of 531 customers recommend
“Great food, delicious food, awesome service”
“Make sure you get your complete order. The bag was so heavy I assumed it held everything. Just went back to get the turkey...No fun in the rain. ”
“Avoid the foie gras and the bernaise sauce and you'll be ok. The bacon appetizer was amazing”
Upper East Side
1000 3rd Ave.
New York, New York 10022Get Directions