Golf is a sport anyone can play, so long as you can stroll across a field, have someone else carry your stuff, and sit by a pond every so often. Play at your own pace with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $30 for one 60-minute private lesson for one (a $65 value)
- $89 for three 60-minute private lessons for one (a $195 value)
- $59 for one 60-minute lesson for two (a $130 value)
- $169 for three 60-minute lessons for two (a $390 value)
- $79 for one 18-hole playing lesson for one (a $175 value)
- $149 for one 18-hole playing lesson for up to three (a $300 value)
Executive Golf Links LLC
It's well-documented that relationships blossom when groups of individuals work together toward a shared goal. It's equally true that every golfer who has ever played the game wants to get better. Enter Executive Golf Links LLC, an enterprise that uses the game of golf to help individuals build business relationships. The company matches businesspeople and their clients—or potential clients—up with a golf professional for playing lessons out on the course. As each participant works to shave strokes and demonstrate ethical cork-free putters, the enjoyment of being out on the course and improving encourages interpersonal bonds to develop and strengthen.