Tours are an ideal way for anyone to learn more about a new region without resorting to drastic measures such as running for governor. Get acquainted with The Finger Lakes the easy way with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for a guided wine tour for one (a $95 value)
- $60 for a guided wine tour with tasting lunch for one (a $115 value)
Click here for more information on all available tours. All tours include wine tasting fees, and each tour stop includes a food and wine pairing. Customers will find out the starting point of their tour when they make their reservation.
$95 standard tours:
- Cayuga Wine Trail West "Taste & Learn" - Private, behind-the-scenes winery tour, plus three additional winery visits
- Wine, Cheese and a Side of "Moo" - Visit to cheese farm with cheese-making tour, followed by winery visits
- Made In Ithaca Luscious Libations - Tastings of Finger Lakes varietals, followed by stop at the Ithaca Beer Company
- Vinifera Wines of the Seneca Lake Banana Belt - Tour of southeast shore of Seneca Lake, with barrel tastings and cheese and chocolate pairings
- SWaB (Spirits, Wine and Beer) along Seneca Lake - Visits to Finger Lakes Distilling, two wineries, and Roosterfish Brewing
$115 wine tours with tasting lunch:
- Culinary Wine Tour on Cayuga (offered May through October) - Three-course tasting lunch experienced across three wineries, consisting of cheese, main dish, and dessert
- Seneca Vinifera Two: The Next Step in Wine Tasting (offered April through October) - Tastings at four wineries located in the Southeast Seneca microclimate, paired with cheese, tapas, and other local fare
Experience! The Finger Lakes
After a revelatory trip to Grand Teton, Yellowstone, and Glacier National Parks in 2006, outdoor enthusiasts Laura and Alan Falk cast off the shackles of software careers to begin new lives as tour guides and planners. The pair created standard tours to introduce travelers to the area's local wineries, gorges, waterfalls, and historic towns, as well as custom tours that let natives and visitors design their own experiences based on personal preferences and hunches about the location of buried treasure. Past custom tours have included birthday scavenger hunts, bachelorette weekends, and private birthday celebrations with wine tastings. Experience! The Finger Lakes draws on more than 30 years of intimate local knowledge to create lasting memories in a thriving area replete with natural beauty, rich culture, and a captivating history.