People enjoy sharing pizza with their friends because the circular shape reminds them of the rings they'll exchange in that evening's Friendship Commitment Ceremony. Circle around this Groupon.
Choose between Two Options
$17 for a pizza meal for two (up to a $35.40 total value), including:
- One extra-large signature pizza (up to a $21.95 total value)
- One salad or a dozen wings (up to $8.45 total value)
- Two fountain sodas (up to a $5 total value)
$33 for a pizza meal for four (up to a $70.80 total value), including:
- Two extra-large signature pizzas (up to a $43.90 total value)
- Two salads or two dozen wings (can have one of each) (up to a $16.90 total value)
- Four fountain sodas (up to a $10 total value)
Since its humble beginnings in 1994 on San Francisco's Fillmore Street, Extreme Pizza has been committed to innovation, topping house-baked crusts with unorthodox toppings such as hummus, mandarin oranges, black bean, or barbecue pork. At locations in 11 different states, Extreme Pizza allows customers to call their orders ahead through smartphone, desktop computer, or semaphore, arriving to dine in-store or pick-up. Take-and-bake pies come crowned with toppings including Portuguese linguica, roasted red peppers, or creamy fontina cheese. A wealth of alternatives populate the menu, from gluten-free pizza options to crisp salads, golden-brown calzones, and meaty subs.