Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for a body-type assessment and one personal-training session ($160 value)
- $65 for a body-type assessment and two personal-training sessions ($320 value)
Both options include:
- Body-type assessment with full-body measurements
- Lifestyle assessment with a critique of current exercise regimens
- Goal setting
- Individualized, one-on-one personal training based on body type
- Eight-day nutritional plan
- Copy of Escape your Cellulite Facts & Tips
Exude Fitness at Bliss 49 Spa
Since its establishment in 1985, Exude Fitness has been chronicled by a wealth of television shows including Barbara Walters, Diane Sawyer, The Today Show, World News Tonight, and Entertainment Tonight, and has been featured in a myriad of publications, including the New York Times, Vogue, and Allure.
Using solution-based fitness methods—and a patented method of exercising based on body types— Exude helps clients achieve their fitness, health, and aesthetic goals. The staff helps clients change their body by troubleshooting problem areas and creating an optimal exercise blueprint for each individual and their unique body type. Experienced fitness consultants work with clients of all ages, and can tailor a program based on each client's lifestyle, current fitness level, and medical or orthopedic conditions such as obesity and diabetes. Encouraging clients to exercise in the environment they feel most comfortable in reaching their goals, Exude's staff can also come to any home, work place, or gym in the tri-state region to help clients perform each of its exercise programs utilizing minimal equipment and space.