Some historians believe that blurry vision fueled the work of several famous Impressionist painters and many less-famous Impressionist racecar drivers. Stay inside the lines with this Groupon.
$50 for $250 Worth of Prescription Glasses
Patients must choose a complete pair of eyeglasses, including frames and lenses. Choose from brands including Michael Kors, Kate Spade, Coach, and Ray-Ban ($179–259 on average). Kids, teens, and parents trapped in their children's bodies via freaky switcharoos can peruse options from designers like Skechers, Converse, and Candies ($149–179 on average). Skilled opticians fashion prescription-lenses (usually starting from $99) from high-quality material, while a friendly and knowledgeable staff helps customers find the best frames to fit a round, square, or question-mark-shaped face. Eye Care Associates always welcomes outside prescriptions. If clients need an exam and don’t have insurance, well vision exams for glasses are available for an extra $65.
Choose one of the following 24 office locations:
- Aberdeen Commons in Aberdeen
- Church Street in Burlington
- Arboretum Shopping Center in Cary
- Centrum Crossroads Shopping Center in Cary
- Cornerstone in Cary
- Crescent Commons Shopping Center in Cary
- Glen Lennox Shopping Center in Chapel Hill
- Erwin Road in Durham
- Roxboro Road in Durham
- Renaissance Center at Southpoint in Durham
- South Square in Durham
- White Oak Crossing Shopping Center in Garner
- Widewaters Shopping Center in Knightdale
- Louisburg Plaza in Louisburg
- Brier Creek Shopping Complex in Raleigh
- Cameron Village in Raleigh
- Leesville Towne Center in Raleigh
- North Raleigh in Raleigh
- Wakefield Commons in Raleigh
- Townridge Shopping Center in Raleigh
- Main Street in Wake Forest
- Carolina Beach Road in Wilmington
- Mayfaire Towncenter in Wilmington
- Triangle East Shopping Centre in Zebulon
For more information, check the FAQ here.
Eye Care Associates
Before stepping onto the ice or the baseball diamond, members of the Carolina Hurricanes and the Durham Bulls pay a visit to Eye Care Associates, who have provided top-notch eyeglasses, contact lenses, and eye exams for nearly 35 years. Founded by Dr. Stephen Bolick, the team of vision specialists at the center help rid blurriness from pucks, balls, and signs held by adoring fans. When they’re not gazing into the eyes of athletes, they and their fellow doctors at a network of clinics stay busy correcting the vision of seniors, children, and adults. The company topped Indy Week's 2012 Readers’ Choice poll for best optometrists in the area and received a Standing Ovation award as the best eyecare center in the Triangle in 2012 from readers of Metro Magazine.