Before golf was invented, grassy pastures were viewed as the exclusive territory of roaming sheep, herds of cattle, and overzealous Civil War re-enactors. Celebrate turf's competitive utility with today's Groupon to Fairways of Canton Golf Club. Choose between the following options:
- For $39, you get a golf outing for two (up to a $94.90 total value) that includes:
- Two 18-hole rounds of golf with cart rental (up to a $42.45 value each)
- Shared $10 voucher for café fare and drinks
- For $69, you get a golf outing for four (up to a $189.80 total value) that includes:
- Four 18-hole rounds of golf with cart rental (up to a $42.45 value each)
- Shared $20 voucher for café fare and drinks
Cleaved through scenic walls of Georgia pines, Fairways of Canton Golf Club’s 18-hole course unfurls across 6,515 yards of rolling terrain. Though errant drives may fall into the needly fingers of peripheral pine trees, the course features mostly generous fairways, challenging golfers instead with small, bermuda-grass greens that set up precarious approach shots and encounters with sandcastle moats. Water hazards loom throughout the course, setting up potential forced carries on three different holes that place a high premium on nine-irons that double as snorkels. After the round, players can recess to the Canyon Café, where golfers wield forks or divot tools to dig into sumptuous fare such as the philly cheesesteak ($7.50), pizza margarita ($14.25), and pasta with choice of sauce ($7.75).
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Bermuda-grass greens
- Length of 6,515 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 72.3 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 135 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options
Fairways of Canton Golf Club’s rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.
Fairways of Canton Golf Club
Upon their arrival to Fairways of Canton Golf Club, golfers feast their eyes on the club’s bucolic 18-hole course as it unfurls across 6,515 yards of rolling terrain and scenic Georgia pines. The pristine par-72 course fosters aggressive drives into generous fairways, which lead to small bermuda-grass greens teeming with subtle slopes and trick holes that lead to another dimension in Space Jam. Dimpled orbs graze the stratosphere at the club’s practice facilities, which include a driving range, a putting green, a chipping area, and a sand bunker. Back muscles weary from a day of smashing drives or wrestling a gang of rogue golf carts can recess at the club’s onsite Canyon Grill, which slings sumptuous fare such as philly cheesesteaks, pizza margherita, and pasta with a choice of sauce.